Wednesday 18 February 2015

Miss Sporty Pop Fiction With Stamping

Greetings All!

One of the brands of polish I'm trying to use up at the moment is Miss Sporty. Most of them I have had for years and are half used anyway so it makes sense to try and use them up. I've been trying to use them as a base or in nail art at least once a week, so you'll see them popping up fairly regularly!

Pop Fiction is actually a really pretty shade of blue, bright and powdery at the same time. I don't wear a lot of blue polish, because I don't wear a lot of blue anything else, and although they don't have to match, I don't like my nails looking...out of place. However I do like blue polish and I do have quite a lot of it!






I added some simple stamping with MoYou Pro 10 and Konad Black.

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.