Saturday 1 November 2014

Boudoir Roses

Greetings All!

For my birthday last month I got the OPI Gone Noble set. I hadn't heard of any of the polishes in the set - there is an excellent post here by Pocket Money Polishes explaining where they come from, with swatches and comparisons. I was very taken with the colours, especially the red, Rendezvous In My Boudoir. My red collection is fairly...robust, but OPI do reds really well, so I've always got room for another one!

With a name like that, I had to include some slightly boudoir-esque nail art.







This is two coats of RIMB, with MoYou Gothic 03 and 05. I have the same image in two different sizes, so I thought I'd use both. It looks a little off, but I do like the smaller roses on my little finger - sometimes the MoYou XL images are actually a little too big! I had to stamp with W7 Black again - thankfully I'm now back on the Konad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.