Friday 23 May 2014

Some Very Un-Summery Stamping

Greetings All!

I've had this manicure sitting in the vault for about six weeks now, because I felt it was just too Autumnal to share this time of year! Part of me probably thought I could leave it until Autumn, but I knew that really it would just end up getting lost in a folder somewhere!

I don't really subscribe to a seasonal colour palette - I'll wear whatever colour polish I feel like! However with the days getting longer and warmer, I'll admit I have been craving pastels and brights more than dark colours.

So here is my Autumn manicure in May!





My base is OPI Cuckoo For This Color. I wasn't 100% sure I would like the finish, but it's more sparkly than shimmery so I'm happy! I've got a real thing for dark greens at the moment, especially British racing green. I stamped with PUEEN55 and 2true Metallica in Aglaia. It's a very cold, frosty-looking manicure - now if only I could remember this in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.