Wednesday 14 May 2014

Is There Anything I Won't Stamp This Image Over?!

Greetings All!

I hope you aren't getting sick of the sight of this stamp. Clearly I'm not, as I use it all the time! It's one of my very favourite images, and it seems to work over all kinds of colours. It's also a lovely extra large sized image, so I don't have to be too precise when stamping, and I can get slightly different bits of the image on each nail.





The image is of course from DRK-B (I never did buy any others. I really should!), stamped with Barry M Gold Foil over Models Own Turquoise Gloss, from their Hypergel range. I'll admit that this stamp does look best over dark colours, especially in gold, but I really like how it looks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.