Wednesday 5 February 2014

UK Indies - TarasTalons Disneyland And Fairy Brains

Greetings All!

Happy Hump Day! Today I have two random swatches from TarasTalons, or rather I should say The Tara Emporium! There are changes afoot, and Tara is expanding her empire! Exciting.

First up is Disneyland. Tara had a bottle shot of this polish on her Facebook page before it was released, and it feels like it was taunting me for ages! This is 2 coats over Butter London Billy No Mates.





Wowzer. It's like there's a party on my nails, and everyone is invited! Such a lovely rainbow explosion. I've had trouble in the past with the larger sized mouse heads, but these ones are much smaller and barely stick out at all. This is a really fun, cheerful glitter.

Next is Fairy Brains, which is a fantastic name. 2 coats over Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Jade Jump.





This glitter is so cute and pretty. I especially like the white flowers, and there are circles, so you can't go wrong really!

Both of these polishes are still available, along with many others, here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post. Both polishes look awesome. I have Fairy Brains on order for someone as a gift. It is more beautiful than I thought. She is going to <3 it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I am regretting not buying Disneyland now, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.