Tuesday 18 February 2014

Roses, Just For A Change

Greetings All!

I'm almost getting to the point where I'm getting sick and tired of roses. Almost. This was one of those classic 'I can't decide between...' manicures, in this case roses and glitter. So why not have both!





The roses are BM323 and Konad Black over Sally Hansen Right Said Red. The glitter is Iconic Effect Unicorn Blood over W7 Black.

I'm being a bit more self-indulgent at the moment with my nails. I'm not participating in any challenges for a while, and instead I'm just polishing whatever I feel like. So, probably more roses, and more black and red to come!

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.