Saturday 5 October 2013

The Nail Junkie - Jack O Lantern

Greetings All!

I hope you are all having a good weekend! I'm keeping up the pumpkin theme with a polish from The Nail Junkie. These swatches are from back in June! I was already getting excited for Halloween then. This polish dries to quite a matte finish, so below are swatches with and without topcoat,





You can't really go wrong with green and orange at Halloween! I kind of wished I had stamped some pumpkins on it, but it is very pretty on it's own!

You can buy Nail Junkie polishes here (she has recently added three new polishes to her Halloween line!), and why not check out her blog too!

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.