Monday 28 October 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 16 - South America

Greetings All!

I'm now all caught up with this challenge (again!). I'm usually pretty good at keeping up, but it's been a busy month, polish wise!

In that spirit, of course I was stuck for inspiration. So I stamped. Over an untried though, so I'm still keeping that self-imposed aspect of the challenge up!






My base is the rather pretty Boots No7 Rose Truffle, and I stamped with Sally Hansen Fairy Teal and the Viva Mexico plate from Cheeky (I know Mexico isn't in South America, but I was stuck for what to do lol).




5 comments:

  1. So how is that pile of untried coming for you?? I love this mani by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Ugh, it was actually going really well, the pile was the smallest it's been all year. The October happened and now it's massive again!

      Delete
  2. very pretty :) the colors are incredably vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      They're both kind of muted on their own, but together they pop quite well!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful:) Love the colors combination.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.