Saturday 19 October 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 12 - A Pattern In Your Home

Greetings Al!

I'm late again with this challenge! I don't even have a good excuse, I just didn't get around to posting these yesterday.

The pattern I have taken inspiration from is leopard print. I have quite a bit of animal print in my room, mostly tiger print from all the cuddly tigers I own (usually with a cat snuggled up somewhere in with them!). I have a bed linen set that has tiger print on one side, and leopard on the other.







The colours I used aren't an exact match, but I did use three untried polishes! So far for this challenge I've used 21 untried polishes, which I'm very happy about! Of course I've bought more than that in the same time frame!

The polishes I used are Bourjois Beige Nude, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Brash Brunette, and Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus in Real Royal. I have loads of these Sally Hansen Amazing Nail Claim polishes, they're often 2 for £1 in Pound shops. I can't say I really believe any of their claims, but I think they're pretty good for 50p!


1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.