Wednesday 23 October 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Boo!

Greetings All!

This evening I'm showing you the last of my Liquid Sky Lacquers (there are other Halloween ones, but I limited myself to 'only' four). This one is called Boo and it glows in the dark. Spoiler alert - I didn't get any pictures of it glowing, but it glows purple and is amazing. It is in a very sheer base, so after initially trying to build it solo, I went for a base of Butter London Billy No Mates, and 2 coats of Boo.






I really love how vivid the orange is against the black, white and grey. I also love that it glows in the dark (yes, I am a child lol).

I bought this polish from Rainbow Connection, in an opening weekend frenzy! You can buy them here

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The colours are fab, and OMG it glows in the dark?! beyond cool. I also love how your nails always look super-shiny <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could get a picture of it glowing!

      My 'shiny' nails are a combination of SV topcoat, and the light I use to take my pictures reflecting off them lol

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.