Thursday 17 October 2013

Fire Bats

Greetings All!

I am absolutely in love with this evening's manicure! It is what I would have worn as my birthday manicure, but I had to work and so couldn't. I wore it the day before instead! I spent a lot of time gazing at my nails, and basically congratulating myself on being so generally awesome!






I love bats, and I LOVE this stamp (I've already used it several times!). It's Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6, Happy Holidays. I'm also very happy with my fiery-coloured gradient, which I made using OPI The 'It' Color, Barry M Gelly in Mango, and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Right Said Red. I just love it! I was genuinely sad to take this off. I'll definitely be recreating it now I'm on holiday for the next two weeks!

5 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.