Saturday 30 March 2013

W7 Cosmic Black and Blue

Greetings All!

Are you having a good weekend? I went to an outdoor market, in the bitter cold and snow! It was worth it though - I did a little polish shopping. I got some glitters, including one with stars, and one with hearts and stars, for £1 each! I'll show you those next week.

Today, more W7! 2 more shades from the Cosmic range, which are all glittery bottles of goodness! Cosmic Black is silver glitter in a black base. It isn't especially unique, but it's still very nice. This is 2 coats.




I do like glitter in a black polish - sometime I want a little bit more than just black, and this saves me from using a separate glitter! It would also be an amazing base for galaxy nails. I was very happy with the application, the glitter coverage, all of it really!

Next up is Cosmic Blue. Light blue and silver glitter, in a pale blue jelly base. I used 3 coats here.





I like the coloured base, because I think it really helps to tie the polish together. As you can see, it's mostly blue glitter, with a little bit of silver to add dimension. It's not really my favourite shade of blue for a glitter, but it's nice enough and I may try layering it over a different colour.

I realised today that I haven't done any Easter themed nails! I guess they are usually quite Spring related, and it's still very much Winter here! Maybe I'll do something for tomorrow. No promises though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.