Monday 25 March 2013

OPI DS Mystery

Greetings All!

Just a quick swatch post. Last year after I got my first couple of OPIs, I went on a bit of a spree and just bought all the OPIs I could find! OK, maybe not quite that bad, but almost. This is one that I snapped up. I still have about 50 that are untried! I bought too much nail polish last year.

Mystery is a deep, dark, blackcurrant sort of colour with green gold flecks, that turn a little pink under the polish. It is glorious. This is 2 coats.




It is dark and moody and gothic and wonderful and I love it! In some lights you could almost mistake it for black, but there is so much more going on in this polish. I love the little flecks that turn from green to gold, and the way the ones sitting deeper in the polish turn pink. I love the dark decadent base. I love everything about it, and I hate myself a little bit for keeping it unworn for so long!

I didn't know very much about OPI when I bought this, but I figured the silver top meant it was more special. I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.