Tuesday 12 March 2013

Green Week: Zoya Ray and W7 Green Dazzle

Greetings All!

Another green polish post! This time actually 2 polishes. Back in January I bought the black and tan Nails Inc Leather polishes from eBay, and the very lovely seller surprised me by adding a little extra - Zoya Ray! Isn't that lovely? This is my first Zoya - they don't seem to be too easy to find here in the UK, although I haven't deliberately sought them out, but I do know that they are very popular!



Zoya Ray is a deep dark forest green with an ethereal silver shimmer running through it.





This is 2 coats, no topcoat. It applied like a dream - I'm starting to see what all the fuss is about! I barely even had any cleanup to do. It's very dark and moody, and the silver shimmer makes it look quite...strange. I'm not sure how to describe it! It has an otherworldly feel to it. Unfortunately my pictures don't really do it justice.

And now, W7 Green Dazzle. I wasn't sure if I could get this to full coverage without lots of coats, so this is 3 coats over Ray.





This is a very Christmassy green. That's the only way I can describe it really! It's an evergreen glitter with a tiny hint of blue about it, in a clear base. Seriously, it would be perfect at Christmas. It's very pretty, if a little bit seasonal (now that the thought is in my head, I can't get rid of it lol. This will forever be a Christmas polish to me!)

Tomorrow - more green polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.