Monday 11 March 2013

Green Week: W7 Cosmic Green

Greetings All!

I thought that as St Patrick's Day is this Sunday, it would be a good excuse to show you some of my green polishes! I seem to have quite a lot. I don't really like green as a colour normally, but I do find myself drawn to certain green polishes.

This is W7 Cosmic Green, which is a densely packed combination of blue and gold-green glitter. You get full coverage easily in 2 coats.





This is actually very pretty. It reminds me a tiny bit of Floam if it weren't matte. Close up you can see the different colours, but at arms length it looks like a multifaceted tropical green glitter. It's one of those glitters that you keep moving your fingers around, to see the colour shift. And all this for under £2! Bargain.

Tomorrow I'll share another green polish with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.