Saturday 9 March 2013

Barry M Kingsland Road

Greetings All!

Just a quick post. I've been on a bit of a Barry M kick the last few days, trying to get all my untrieds swatched. Their square bottles mean they fit nicely in my Helmer! Also I'm finding it easier to swatch by brand rather than at random. So, prepare yourself for some swatch spam this weekend!

Kingsland Road is from the new textured collection. I'm a little in the fence about these, because they are pastel, and although pretty, I'm not sure if they fir the textured theme as well as darker colours do. I decided I should at least try one though!





As you can see, Kingsland Road is a pretty, strawberry milkshake pink with a fairly defined texture. The texture actually looks completely different on a pastel colour - it seems much softer, and almost looks like it would feel fluffy. This is 2 coats and like all the Barry Ms, it applied beautifully.

I must say, this might have sold me! Maybe not to the point where I need them all, but I think I'll pick up one more at least!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great on you! I really like these Barry M textured ones - I got them all except the yellow one, and I've worn them all too. This pink one is my favourite>

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.